We at Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital offer a new Outpatients’ Premier Service for children, allowing them to make an appointment at their own convenience to enhance personalized care within a guaranteed 45 minutes. The service is available at Muthaiga main hospital premise.
About the Clinic
The Premier Service clinic provides quality care for both kids and adults in a warm, friendly relaxed environment. You and your child can look forward to future visits with a doctor who will not only become your friend but also your family doctor and consultant.
- The clinic provides the following:
- 1. Appointment system with no waiting time.
- 2. Escorted services with fewer service points.
- 3. Medical updates regarding child-health, and health promotion
- 4. Enhanced follow –up for treatment progress
- 5. Primary and Adolescent Vaccinations, Travel Vaccination & Advice.
- 6. The doctors will review your previous vaccinations record and advise you on a schedule for future vaccinations.
Tip: Parents are encouraged to book vaccinations in advance thus reducing waiting time. Catch up for vaccinations for your adolescent children are also available
The clinic sees patients on an appointment basis, so we request that you call to reserve your convenient time. Same-day sick visits are normally available and you can call prior to your arrival to enable the clinic prepare rescheduling and any other necessary arrangements. We guarantee always to keep waiting time to a minimum.
Venue: Gertrude’s Children Hospital, Specialist Clinic
Contacts: 0714 714 275 / 0728 270 009/
In case of emergency outside normal working hours, you may contact the doctor and his associates through our office mobile number for telephone medical advice and also arrange for your child’s hospital visits.
Monday- Friday : 9:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
Saturday, Sunday: 10:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m